We are looking for a Marketing Assistant to join our Marketing team! Zi-Medical is a management consulting firm focused on the regulatory approval and compliance for the life sciences including medical devices, IVDs, pharmaceutical related products. We are currently strengthening our marketing effort to support our growth and expansion into global markets.
Our Marketing Professional/ Intern will preferably have many of the following qualities:
Are you ready to join our team and make a difference? We offer internship programs for college and university students to join our team. It's an opportunity for you to engage in a meaningful work environment. Students will gain valuable hands-on, real -world work experience that will help prepare you for the next step in your career. The intern will work for 10 or 12 weeks under the supervision of one or more mentors on projects. Depending on the situation, the internship can be extended for a longer duration or be less than full time.
The Intern will gain exposure to a primary issues experience team members life sciences and business to business marketing effort to support the expansion of our markets.
Project Overview: The Intern will support the development and execution of our new marketing launch plan, through a multi-channel effort. The intern will have an opportunity to create a dynamic development plan to shape their summer experience based upon their interests and skillset.As a member of the team, the intern will also gain exposure to various aspects of the business, through collaboration with functional partners, clients and prospects. Note that more than one position is available so there may be an opportunity to focus on key areas of interest or strength.
Responsibilities would be to take initiative with guidance to support the following:
- Create/revise collateral marketing materials (e.g., pitch decks)
- Establish social media strategy and develop an online presence, write blog posts, respond to feedback, manage groups, contact management plan, etc.
- Develop strategic marketing strategy and execution plans and initiatives to support business goals
- Analyze marketing program initiatives for effectiveness, ROI Analysis, and evaluation
- Identify industry events to attend either as exhibitor or attendee, possibly attend conferences or events to support the company's efforts, branding, etc.
- Identify the competitor and business trends of the region
- Identify channel partner strategy, and develop cadre of strategic partners
- Provide support for international initiatives and programs
- Increase brand awareness
- Conduct online research to monitor the marketing activities of key competitors.
- Assist with coordinating logistics for industry and regional trade shows.
- Identify potential clients through various means to be devised you and develop database of leads
Additional Helpful Experience: (but all are not required)
- Expertise in PowerPoint (creating and editing presentations) and Excel (e.g. data manipulation and analysis, equations, etc.)
- Prior experience in marketing, sales, customer service, or client relationship management
- Driven and flexible, working both independently, and as part of a team
- Ability to perform at a high level in a fast paced environment
- Degree preferred, completed or in progress
- Creative and solution-oriented problem solver, with a strong customer focus
- Outstanding organizational, time management, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage projects across businesses, functions, and geographic locations
- Highly detail oriented, forward-thinking and proactive
- High degree of professionalism and flexibility
- Collaborative and professional interface interact with co-workers, clients and senior management to build lasting relationships
While sales generation is not a job requirement, those effective in this capacity can earn a substantial bonus.
We are an equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.