A reliable, trustworthy and accountable distribution partnership is essential to the commercially successful launch of products and brands in a new market and to maintenance of market opportunity.
Our customers rely on our regulatory, quality and compliance services to create a stable platform for market entry and maintenance. Our Distribution Service package builds on that, using our deep knowledge of the local environment and distribution landscape to bring you a focused view of the local operators, their profiles and skill set.
We offer a suite of services tailored to the needs of the manufacturer and focusing on the essential considerations of strategic direction and cultural fit. Our insight and impartial position creates a unique opportunity: we act on behalf of our customers who retain their anonymity, while we interview and filter potential distributors. We believe this risk-limiting approach improves launch impact once a distribution agreement has been signed.
Due diligence reduces uncertainty. But it is essential to maintain relationship expectations and commitments after a contract is executed. Our services continue beyond the initial agreement to ensure your distribution relationships in top shape. We provide mini audits of your chosen partner to ensure their regulatory compliance, support both you and your partner in post market compliance including areas such as advertising and provide periodic checks that regulatory and commercial obligations are met.
Our services include:
- Confidential and impartial distributor search and screening
- Advice and support to distributor selection
- Input to distribution contracts to ensure regulatory responsibilities are clear
- Mini audits of distributors for regulatory and commercial compliance
- Ongoing support to compliance with advertising and promotional regulations
- Regulator communications and support in case of field actions or recalls