1 July 2019 - In recent months regulators across many countries have recalled dozens of medicines to treat high blood pressure because they were found to contain potentially cancer-causing impurities.
We are dedicated to helping you
See Our Recent Blop Posts
Zi Medical provides services globally to medical device, IVD and pharma companies including: See our company overview.
- Pre-submission Consultations and Fillings
- International Regulatory Strategy for One or Multiple Markets or Products
- International Product Registration and License Renewal
- GMP/QSD Registrations
- Regulatory Management Development
- Quality Compliance
- Regulatory Staff Training
- Process Improvement, Six Sigma
- Regulatory Information Technology Strategy
Major Regions covered include:
US, EU, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Indonesia, India, Thailand, Vietnam, New Zealand, Australia, Mexico, Argentina, Brazil.
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) is defined as a "common preventable and treatable disease, characterized by airflow limitation that is usually progressive and associated with an enhanced chronic inflammatory response in the airways and the lung to noxious particles or gases. Exacerbations and comorbidities contribute to the overall...